In July 2022 CO-LABORY presented to a group of more than 10 participants the project ROMUAS – Recover Outdate Machine Using Arduino Skills.
The event aimed to disseminate the project and spread the benefits and knowledge about the grant agreement and the Erasmus+ co-financing.
In this occasion CO-LABORY explained the aim behind the project that was born from the will of the partnership to create an effective and repeatable model at European level of teaching new tools and skills to the VET students and recent graduates in scientific and technological field and VET for scaling up their skills, in order to support employment and promote social cohesion in anticipation of society and the world of work of tomorrow.
The project ROMUAS wants to achieve its mission by
– promoting a high level of employment through the creation of a competent, qualified and adaptable work force for economic change
– supporting and strengthening the development of key competences for all, starting from a young age and throughout life
– promoting the acquisition of skills in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM), taking into account links with economic sustainability and the environment
– facilitating the acquisition of skills by promoting multiple learning approaches and contexts with the appropriate use of digital technologies in education, training and learning – provide support to all learners, including those in disadvantaged conditions or with specific needs, so that they express their full potential
– providing innovative tools and skills to trainers
To do so the partnership will develop 3 project results that were mentioned, collecting the interest and raising the curiosity of the participants, in fact some of them asked few questions on the timing of preparation of these project results seeming very interested in the outcome.
As first event to promote ROMUAS project, CO-LABORY observed already a good interest towards the project and its field of action.